Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Minute for the Others

This was Samoa and hopefully and with all my heart I wish it will look like this soon again!




I know the world doesn't stop when bad news happen. But I personally need to give it a day this time. Today I was walking in the treadmill when four of the tv's where reporting about the Samoa Tsunami. I literally started crying and when I came home I couldn't think about shoes and Dior. My husband and I almost were in Thailand for their Tsunami, it was our honeymoon destination and luckily? it happened a week before us taking the plane. This is nature, or not, but this is a lot of lives lost. A lot of grief for many people. So not to make this harder than already is... Lets celebrate LIFE AND LOVE GLAMOUROUSLY!!!
xoxo Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment