Saturday, September 26, 2009

Emmy's Fashion - Part II

DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL!
NO ME GUSTO NADA!


Who looks like this pregnant! OMG!! she is perfect! I am not in love with the dress but needed to remark how she looks with that beautiful pregnancy glow!
Quien luce asi embaraza! Mi Dios!!! es perfecta! No me gusta mucho el vestido, pero tenia que remarcar lo linda que se ve con ese brillo extra de las embarazadas!



I don't care what they are wearing, I find them so cute and sexy!! They've been together for 21 years now! Happy for them!
No me importa mucho que tengan puesto. Yo los encuentro super adorables a los dos. Y llevan 21 anios juntos! Feliz por ellos!


Loved them both! Its beyond fashion!
Los ame a ambos! Va mas alla de la moda!


Toni Collette looked fabulous at the Emmy's in a Monique Lhuiller dress.
Toni Collette lucio fabulosa con un vestido de Monique Lhuiller.

1 comment: