Thursday, September 24, 2009

Emmy's Fashion - Part I

January Jones wore a strapless Versace dress. LOVE the Deco style of the corset. HIT.
January Jones uso un vestido strapless de Versace. Ame el estilo Deco del corset. HIT.



Well... I am not sure about the outfit but definitely there is something very sexy and attractive about her look and her big smile. Everything looks real. And I love her necklace! For me this is a HIT!
No estoy muy segura del outfit en general pero definitivamente hay algo especial en su look en su gran sonrisa que me resulta atractivo y sexy. Se ve super real y genuino. Y adoro su collar. Para mi es un hit!



Glenn Close super age appropiate and looking great. Isn't she a woman with personality? She doesn't have any doll feature but to me she is super feminine and strong at the same time. HIT!
Glenn Close super ubicada. Simple pero aun elegante y sexy. No tiene ningun razgo de muneca pero es terriblemente femenina y sexy.



Sevigny wore a dress from Isaac Mizrahi’s Resort 2010 collection. I am not his biggest fan but she wore this dress with a lot of grace! So it will be a HIT for me!
Sevigny uso un vestido de Mizrahi. La verdad el no me fascina como disenador pero ello hizo magia con este vestido y se ve que lo lleva sin esfuerzo. Otro HIT!



Mila Kunis wore a dress by Monique Lhuillie. I find this dress so beautiful. Love the color and length. I would probably gave her a little contrast and color with the accessories but she looks great anyways! HIT
Mila Kunis con un vestido de Monique Lhuillie. Desde que la vi llegar que me encanto el vestido. El color es unico, el largo me gusta. Tal vez le ubiese dado un toque de color con los accesorios, pero igual se ve fantastica! HIT

2 comments: